Hardin HD-150FDS Flexible Drill Drive Shaft for Rotary Power Tool
The flexible drill drive shaft uses a stylus with a comfortable grip and allows you to get your rotary tool out of the work area. Works with any rotary tool and is the most flexible on the market using a new 5" bend radius which allows you to get around corners and into tight spaces you couldn't reach before.With an integrated shaft lock, you can easily exchange accessories and bits in the stylus. Great fingertip control for intricate design work.
- Comfortable handle for fingertip control
- Integrated shaft lock allows easy accessory changes
- Improved cable flexibility to reach any tight spot
- The maximum rated speed is 35000 rpm & Compatible with most rotary tools like Dremel, Wen, Roybi etc. Especially works good for dremel 7300 and dremel 3000.
- Length: Approx. 42cm & Interface: M18x1.5, suitable for M18-M19 thread
- It is flexible and endurable, can be used garden machine and every kind of flexible transmission used equipment
- Fit directly into the chuck of most of cordless or electric power drill. Using a flexible drive enables you to take your power tool to the most inaccessible places. It may be use with polishing kits, drill bits, wire brushes, countersinks, flap wheels, mounted stones and grinding wheels
- This flex shaft is the perfect addition for your Rotary Tool. This will work with most Dremels and Dremel Clones, as long as they have the 3/4 in threaded collar. The flex shaft comes with a 1/8 in collet pre-installed. To install on rotary tool unscrew Collar Ring, a loosen collet nut, insert shaft into collet, tighten collet nut, and screw flex shaft onto the rotary tool